Our office shall comply with Act on the Protection of Personal Information, and the related applicable laws and regulations.
2 Utilization Purpose
Our office shall not use personal information beyond the necessary scope to achieve the following purposes.
- ・to carry out the provision of legal services and the related notification
- ・to notify information such as legal news
- ・to send greeting cards and New Year’s cards and so on
- ・to recruit lawyers and paralegals
- ・to carry out the business of providing legal services and pursue our general business interests
3 Security Control Action and Restriction on Third Party Provision
Our office shall take necessary and appropriate action for the security control of personal data including preventing the leaking, loss or damage of its handled personal data and shall not provide personal data to a third party without obtaining in advance a principal’s consent.
4 Disclosure, Collection, and Utilization and Third-party provision Cease
Our office will deal with a principal’s demand for a disclosure, collection, addition, deletion, and a utilization and third-party provision cease of personal date in accordance with Act on the Protection of Personal Information after personal identification. If you need further information, please contact the address or number below.
5 Inquiries about personal information
You can contact us in relation to any personal date protection inquiries.
- ・email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- ・call us at 03-3504-3800
- ・write to us at the imperial hotel tower, 7th floor 1-1, Uchisaiwai-cho 1-chome
Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 100-0011